Icom IC-M423GB VHF Marine Mobile
- Built-in GPS Receiver Simplifies Installation
- Active Noise Cancelling for Maximum Clarity
- Icom Marine Family User Interface & White Backlit LCD & Keypad
- 10W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
- Optional COMMANDMIC HM-195GB/GW for 2nd Station/Intercom
- Built-in Class D DSC (Meets ITU-R M493-13)
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- Common NMEA Interface for GPS/NAV Connection
- MarineCommander and MA-500TR Compatible
- AquaQuake Function
Intuitive User Interface and SPECIFICATIONS White Backlit LCD and Keypad
- Incorporating Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface designed for simple, intuitive operation. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide quick and easy access to the intended functions. The high contrast white backlit LCD and laser-cut keypad match well with modern boat designs.
Active Noise Cancelling
- The built-in active noise cancelling provides superb performance. It reduces background noise up to 90% in the receive signal and 30% in the transmit signal.
10W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
- The IC-M423G has a built-in 10W amplifier that increases the audio output to an external PA speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, the foghorn can also be emitted from the external PA speaker.
Built-in Class D DSC
- The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Built-in GPS Receiver
- The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position, date/time and can be used for DSC calls. The GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS.
Optional White Backlit COMMANDMIC™ HM-195GB/GW
- The optional white backlit COMMANDMIC makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G from a separate cabin or tower. All functions of the IC-M423G can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC and can be used as an intercom with the IC-M423G.
AIS Target Call with MA-500TR
- When connected to the optional MA500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number.
- Simple remote-control speaker-microphone, HM-205B/SW
- NMEA 0183 connectivity
- MarineCommander™ compatible
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- IPX7 waterproof protection (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Black and super white versions available.
General• Frequency range: Tx 156.000–161.450MHz | Rx 156.000–163.425MHz | CH70 156.525MHz
• Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM) | 16K0G2B (DSC)
• Power supply requirement: 13.8V DC nominal (10.8–15.6V DC)
• Current drain (at 12.0V DC): 5.5A (Tx 25W output) | 5.0A (Rx AF max. External SP) | 1.5A (Internal SP)
• Operating temperature range: –20°C to +60°C
• Antenna impedance: 50Ω (SO-239)
• Dimensions (W×H×D) (projections not included): 180×82×119.9mm
• Weight (approx.): 1.2kg
• Ingress protection rating: IPX7 (Waterproof protection)
Transmitter• Output power (at 12.0V DC): 25W | 1W
• Max. frequency deviation: ±5.0kHz
• Frequency stability: Less than ±1.5kHz
• Spurious emissions: Less than 0.25μW
Receiver• Sensitivity (20dB SINAD): –5dBμ emf typ.
• Squelch sensitivity: Less than –2dBμ emf
• Adjacent channel selectivity: More than 70dB
• Spurious response: More than 70dB
• Intermodulation: More than 68dB
• Audio output power (at 10% distortion, 4Ω load): More than 10W (Ext. speaker)
GPS Receiver• Receiving frequency: 1575.42MHz
• Receiving channels: 66 channels
• Satellite differential type: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
|What's in the Box||• Hand microphone
• DC power cable
• Mounting bracket kit