Karera has designed and built multiple wireless networks across Australia, from IP links including Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point through to Mesh Solutions and SCADA networks.
Karera designed and built one of the largest IP linked radio networks in NSW, comprised of over 35 Point to Multi-Point linked sites, this is one of the many networks we have built and still manage today.
Wireless networks connect millions of users each year and the benefits of employing a private point to point or point to multipoint solutions include:
- High-speed wireless internet services between chosen locations
- Lower cost solutions than standard cable services
- Communications and data coverage across long stretches of land, like railroad corridors or vast coastlines
- Linking of standalone sites and mobiles trailers, to connect when needed
- Backhaul solutions to relay communications and data services across vast sites, like mines sites or National Parks
Contact our Engineers to discuss your operational requirements