GX850W Handheld Marine VHF Radio
- The GX850W boasts a range of safety features including Digital Selective Calling, Man Over Board (MOB) Alert, and a Float & Flash feature.
- With an ingress protection rating of IP67, if this high-performance radio is accidentally dropped overboard, it will not only float, but the LCD will flash brightly, ensuring easy location and retrieval.
- The GX850W features a large, bright LCD Screen which is clear and easy to read, even in low-light conditions, as well as being capable of on-screen speed display.
- Featuring 5/1-Watt switchable transmission power to reduce battery consumption by selecting the low power setting when using the radio at close range, this radio is ideal for communications between a mother ship and tender, or at full 5-Watt power for communicating over longer distances.
- The GX850W features programmable scan modes including Dual and Triple Watch, to program the way in which your radio scans channels to suit your needs.
- Dual and Triple Watch enable you to monitor a working or club channel while still being able to receive important broadcasts on Channel 16.
- 5/1-Watt Switchable Transmission Power
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
- Man Over Board Function (MOB)
- Integrated 48 Channel GPS Receiver
- Float & Flash
- Private Channel Facility
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual and Tri Watch
- 1 Year Warranty
|Specifications||• Frequency Range: 156.025 to 162.425MHz
• Oscillator: PLL
• Modulation: FM
• Channel Spacing: 25KHz
• Frequency Stability: +-5PPM
• Standard Operating Temperature: -20 to +55c
• Low Voltage Limit: 6.8v
• Battery Life (5% TX, 5% RX, 90% Standby): >= 8 hours
• Antenna Socket: SMA
|What's in the Box||• VHF Marine Radio (GX850W)
• High Gain Flexible Antenna (AE4024)
• 240V AC Charger
• Wrist Strap
• Belt Clip