5/1 Watt DSC VHF Handheld Marine Radio - Float & Flash
- The GX850 puts marine safety right in the palm of your hand. Much more than just a communication device, the GX850 could save your life.
- Digital Selective Calling - Use preformatted text instead of voice to transmit urgent or important information to another radio including your GPS co-ordinates and the MMSI number of your vessel.
- Man Over Board (MOB) Alert - Send a Man Over Board (MOB) distress message to all vessels within range at the press of a button.
- On-Screen Speed Display - Monitor your speed via GPS in your preference of either Kms or Knots.
- Float and Flash - Waterproof to IP67, if this high performance radio is accidentally dropped overboard, it will not only float, but the LCD will flash brightly, ensuring easy location and retrieval.
- 5/1W Switchable Power - Reduce battery consumption by selecting the low power setting when using the radio at close range, ideal for communications between the mother ship and tender, or at full 5W power for communicating over longer distances.
- Large, Bright LCD Screen - Clear and easy to read, even in difficult lighting conditions.
|Specifications||• Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
• Large, Bright LCD Screen
• 48 Channel GPS
• Programmable Scan
• Man Over Board (MOB) Alert
• Priority Scan
• On-screen speed display
• Dual and Tri Watch
• Float and Flash
• All International, US and Canadian Marine VHF Channels
• Waterproof to IP67
• Weather channels on US and Canadian bands
• 5/1 watt Switchable Power
• Integrated Rechargeable 1,700 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
|What's in the Box||• GX850 DSC Marine Radio
• Belt Clip
• 240V AC Charger
• Wrist Strap
• High Gain Flexible Antenna
• Instruction Manual